Dunlopillo Empire Mattress Specifications:
- The mattress has a pocket spring system, The wire thickness: 1.9 mm with five different pressure zones, to suit all sizes and weights and to give a high accuracy by distributing the body pressure over the mattress
- The mattress has 4 cm of memory foam high density 85, It gives the body complete support and a feeling of relaxation accompanied by relieving pressure on the spine and muscles to stimulating full blood circulation during sleep
- the mattress contains 5 cm of 100% natural latex, that helps to give full spine support with 5 different pressure zones and to stimulate blood circulation of the body, also to allows the air moving through the latex hols to let the mattress breathing all the time, which limits the spread of bacteria inside the mattress
- One layer of organic cotton on the top of the mattress to reduce sweating and to give a natural feeling lasts more compared to polyester.
- The mattresses height is 35 CM
- Many of high-density foam layers to build the filling of the mattress density 24,30
- Design: A beautiful and attractive layer on the top by 10 cm thick from memory foam & natural latex
- Top panel (mattress cover): Luxurious fabric of natural cotton 350 GM with the feature of Clima Smart, which keeps the mattress temperature moderate, in the summer and winter.
- Warranty : 10 Years
Dunlopillo offer a range of mattresses that vary in firmness and depth, making it easier for you to find the right one for your needs. These mattresses are made with a 100% pure latex core and have quilted covers treated with Actipro to make them cooler, fresher, anti-odour and anti-allergenic. These mattresses combine latex and pocket springs.
The benefits of buying a Dunlopillo mattress:
Superior support and comfort – with a flexibility you won’t find in other mattresses, Dunlopillo latex mattresses are highly elasticated and able to cradle your body as you sleep, meaning that you will have the perfect support from your mattress.
Anti-bacterial properties – Dunlopillo mattresses are manufactured from a latex foam that has been proven to have hygienic properties which result in an exceptionally high anti-bacterial surface and have been treated with Actipro.
Respiratory support – latex foam has been shown to provide relief from the symptoms of asthma and help with respiratory problems.
Temperature – Dunlopillo mattresses are designed to bend and shape with a body, this is done through carefully structured holes that also have the benefit of allowing heat to escape
Independent support – Dunlopillo mattresses offer independent support for body weight across the entire mattress. This means that you and your partner get separate support which allows freedom of movement and a more comfortable sleep.
A History Of Dunlopillo Mattresses
Dunlopillo is far from a flash in the pan. Bursting into life in 1929, this historical mattress company have gone from strength to strength, innovating along the way. One of the most easily recognised mattress brands on the planet, Dunlopillo manufacture latex mattresses which have been enjoyed by people in over 40 countries in the world. Favoured due to its enduring comfort and luxury feel, the rich history of Dunlopillo reverberates through each handmade latex mattress they produce.
What Sizes Of Dunlopillo Mattresses Are Available?
At the more modest end of the size scale, our single mattresses are the ultimate sleeping solution for kid’s bedrooms and spare bedrooms, harnessing the same premium quality used in their larger counterparts. For a standard sized bedroom, our queen size and double mattresses provide enough breathing space for sleeping with a partner or stretching out on your own.
We also provide mattresses which are fit for a king, with decadent and regal offerings for the largest bedrooms imaginable. If you’re lucky enough to sleep in a bedroom with room to spare, enjoy peak comfort with our king size mattresses from Dunlopillo.
How Long Does A Dunlopillo Mattress Last?
A long-lasting mattress is one of the most important purchases you can make. The starting and finishing point of your day, a comfortable mattress which lasts is a necessity. The affordable mattresses offered by Dunlopillo are among the most resilient on the market, built with the capacity to last upwards of a decade with the right maintenance. How do you know when your mattress needs changing? A telltale sign is noticeably irritable sleep or the appearance of pain in the mornings.
Does My Dunlopillo Mattress Need A Mattress Protector?
All mattresses need a bit of TLC to reach their full potential, and our handmade mattresses from Dunlopillo are no exception. Treat with Actipro, a revolutionary pro-biotic technology, the hypoallergenic mattress is well-equipped to combat allergens and unwelcome dust mites. This makes the offerings of Dunlipillo the best mattresses for asthma sufferers.
Due to the natural fillings and treatment of the mattresses, regular washing will cause the Actipro to fade over time. As such, a mattress protector is recommended to add a protective layer and lengthen the lifespan of the mattress. Note, however, that the protector must be a breathable one to ensure proper air circulation both in and around the latex mattress. We also stock a wider range of bedding to finish off your bed and mattress set in style.
Is A Soft, Medium Or Firm Mattress Best For Back Pain?
How much support does your mattress provide to help with back pain? While there are external factors such as weight and age to consider, mattress firmness levels which provide greater support are usually the best way to go.
Our Dunlopillo mattress range features mattresses with medium firmness as well as firm mattresses, providing adequate support to the more vulnerable joints which are susceptible to pressure and pain, potentially ruining a good night’s sleep. The best mattress for back pain does come down to personal preference, however, and there is no black and white answer.
Soft mattresses are better for a lighter or smaller individual. A heavier person will sink too deeply into a mattress which is too soft, placing added stress on your pressure points. As a general rule of thumb, aim for a mattress which is not too soft and not too firm. It’s recommended to seek guidance from a medical practitioner for further information on which mattress is best for back pain.